Bunny with Floral Wreath Temporary Tattoo
Bunny temporary tattoo. Choose between 1 large temporary tattoo print or 2 small temporary tattoos.
Designed by artist Amanda Whitelaw from Hungry Designs, these Bunny temporary tattoos are for wearing and sharing, and make a sweet gift too.
• Choice of 1 Large or 2 Small temporary tattoos
• Choose either 2x Small size approx 3 x 2.5cm) or 1x Large tattoo approx size 6.5 x 5cm (2 x 2.5")
• Includes easy application and care instructions
• Lasts 2-5 days (up to 7 days with an application of Liquiskin®)
• Packaged in a clear sleeve and padded with thick card
Note: all the items in your order will be combined in a single eco-friendly pack. If you'd like individual packaging for each item, just leave us a note at checkout.
HOW TO ORDER
1) Select quantity and size of tattoo you would like
2) Click "Add to Cart"
3) Complete your purchase
MAKE YOUR TATTOO LOOK MORE REAL, REMOVE SHINE + LAST LONGER
Get the most out of your tattoo with Liquiskin® tattoo shine remover + extender
• Liquiskin® is a specially formulated shine remover that adds a second skin film layer to help your tattoo last longer and look even better!
• Apply a light layer over your tattoo; it will take away the shiny look of temporary tattoos and protect your design; recommended for special events or if you want your temporary tattoo to look as excellent as possible!
SHIPPING AND TURNAROUND TIMES
Please read my shipping policies on right hand side product tab for my most current turnaround times.
Care of your tattoos
* After a swim or shower, pat dry, don’t rub.
* Keep away from soaps, oils and sunscreen.
* Exposure to hot water can melt the medical-grade glue and shorten the life of your tattoo, try to keep your tattoo out of direct shower spray.
* To remove rub with any perfume, rubbing alcohol, baby oil or tea tree oil, use sticky tape, or rub off under the shower.
* Enjoy your design while it lasts, then try another!
With vintage illustrations, contemporary design, limited edition featured artist sets and custom printing, Pepper Ink believes that what you put on your skin is important and ought to be darn awesome. Pepper Ink uses specially developed digital printing technology for a longer lasting high quality image.
© Pepper Ink